Friday, October 2, 2009

Cannes Afp Chanteuse Fran Aise Farmer

While i am excellent at holding my breath, my moves in the water are rather. Cannes (afp) la chanteuse fran aise myl ne farmer a remporte le huiti me nrj music award de sa carri re, battant son propre record dans cette emission de varietes habillee en remise de prix, samedi cannes (sud-est) lors d une 10e edition marquee par un cafouillage dans la designation de la chanson internationale de l annee. It really depends on the front office. We ve come so close but it just wasn t our time so the wowe is me attitude alot of browns fans like to dump on anyone who ll listen is rediculous and is nothing more than living in the past. If you had ever read any of my other posts, you would realize that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home